Thursday, May 22, 2008

Next Week

I am so excited and cannot wait until next week.

Next week, when I am in London, my very good friend Blake will be there too performing with Playhouse Disney Live, and I am going to see it. I am so excited, because I cannot remember the last time I saw Blake.

And on top of that... I was talking to him earlier today on IM, and he said that I will actually be the first person that has visited him while he was on tour with the show. How cool is that? I don't know about you, but I think that that is a huge honor!


More to come later. I just had to express my joy!

1 comment:

Matthew Paessler said...

Yes, I am SO behind... updates soon, I promise! How cool, I wanna go to London annnnd I wanna see Playhouse Disney Live annnd I wanna meet Blake. :) How are you?!