Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I finally made it!!!

I finally made it. After a long 8 hour flight, I am now here in England. I don't know why, but I actually couldn't sleep that much. I guess I have never really been one to sleep on airplanes.

After we got off the airplane and went through customs, we were in for a long almost 3 and a half hour bus ride, which was not so nice.

But now we are here at the beautiful and gorgeous Harlaxton Manor in Grantham, England. I have only been at this place for about 2 hours, and I already know that I love it. Our rooms are ok, but the place is absolutely beautiful!

I will be here for a month, so, for the next month, my blogs will be coming to you from a whole different country! Just imagine that as you read them. I just think that's so freakin' sweet.

Anyway. I know that this blog seems absolutely pointless. It's just that I wanted to let people know that I got here safe!

Until next time!

No comments: