Thursday, March 27, 2008

Congratulations!!!

Ok. I’m really bored right now, and I should be studying for a test right now that I have tomorrow, but guess what? I’m NOT!! Haha. I guess you could say that I am one of the world’s BIGGEST procrastinators. But hey, when it comes down to it, all that really matters is that I get the work done, right? Exactly!!!

I know I said in my last blog that I was going to try to blog about some of my favorite Figure Skaters in a future blog, but I lied. Well, at least I did for this blog. I’m not going to blog about that today. For some strange reason, whatever it may be, right now I feel compelled to write a “Congratulations!!” blog that goes out to some people that I know that deserve a round of it (even though I know they won't read this). By the way, all of them are for events in the past (back through January), but guess what? It's my blog, so I can do whatever the heck I want, yo! Ok. Ignore that. That was just a little bit of a crazy moment for me. If you feel like you want to read it, that’s great. But if you don’t… TOO BAD FOR YOU! Haha.


Congratulations are in order for...


Chase Peacock









Congratulations buddy on your first performance as Troy Bolton in the National Tour of High School Musical !!! I bet you were fantastic, and I am so sorry that I didn't get to see you perform. If I could have, I would have deffinitely flown out to Louisville to see this historic occasion. Finally JJ took a vacation, and you have had your time to shine in the spotlight as that oh so gorgeous basketball hunk that I know you are. Keep it up!!


Rachel Potter






You did it girl!!! You made it to the finals of Legally Blonde: The Search for the New Elle Woods! I am SO PROUD OF YOU. You will never know. I am deffinitely rooting for you when they start airing the show on MTV. You can bet that every single night that it's on that I'm throwing a party for you. I hope you get it, because you've got the voice of an angel, and I know that you would deffinitely bring all of that sass and spunk to Elle Woods, and then some. You deserve it.
MORE CONGRATULATIONS TO COME LATER!!!

No comments: