Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow!!!

So as you can tell from the date of my last blog entry, I have deffinitely not kept up my trying to do at least one a day. Let's just say that I was WAY OFF!!! Right now, I am watching the second night of the premiere of Dancing with the Stars. I am not usually one to watch Dancing with the Stars, but with a line up that includes Kristy Yamaguchi and Marissa Jaret Winokur, who can resist??? I guess you can say that I also kind of like the glittery costumes, but that is another story. I am a figure skater, and figure skaters wear glittery dresses, so what can I say?

Anyway. Molly just came down and she wants to watch American Idol, so I guess we are going to try to switch back and forth between Dancing with the Stars and American Idol.

I can't really think of much to blog about right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I am NOT DEAD!!!

No comments: