Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Oscar Rant

Oscars, Oscars, Oscars. Where to begin? I think that the biggest snub of the night was in the Costume Design category. La Vie en Rose won for Best Costume Design, but I believe that Across the Universe should have won. Maybe I think that because I am one of the biggest fans of the movie. I happen to think that “Across the Universe” is one of the best movies in the entire world. Notice that I said “one of the” best. I just really loved the movie, and everything about it was great. Another snub that I believe is so wrong is in the category of Best Original Song. Enchanted should have won!!! Yeah, “Falling Slowly” was a good song, but I only think it was OK!!! How the hell did all 3 songs from Enchanted lose to that sad excuse for an Oscar winning song?!?!? Any one of the songs from the movie “Enchanted” could have easily trumped “Falling Slowly” from the movie “Once”.

Ok. I am just too mad that I don’t even want to talk about it anymore, so I think that I’m just going to sign off. Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

Sk8r Girl said...

http://thetripleaxel.blogspot.com/
Visit my blog