Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Reflections on Procrastination

Why am I such a big procrastinator? I swear... These days, it seems like it's almost all I do. I keep putting things off. I don't know why. Like right now, for instance. I have a test tomorrow (really today), in Math, and I am not studying for it. I just don't have the urge to do it right now. I now I'm not doing so hot in that class and that I need to study, but I just can't bring myself to do it. You know what I need? I need a kick in the ass to get me up, moving, and proactive about it.

If I don't start something soon, it's just going to keep on going and not get any better. I learned the hard way last week about what can hapen when you procrastinate, and even though I don't have homework, it still technically is procrastination.

I need to just get my mind off of it and just go to bed right now. At this moment, I just think that that is the best thing that I can do right now.

No comments: