Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yet another uninteresting title for a Blog

So I’ve finally started rehearsals for Breaking Up is Hard to Do. I already love it, and I love the script. It is one of those “musicals based on songs”. What do I mean by that? I mean that it’s one of those musicals that is based off of songs from a famous artist? Still confused??? I’ll give you a couple of other examples of musicals based on songs. Movin’ Out (Billy Joel), Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash), Hot Feet (Earth, Wind, and Fire), Jersey Boys (), Good Vibrations (The Beach Boys), and All Shook Up (Elvis Presley). There might be more, I just forgot their names. Now who’s music is Breaking Up is Hard to Do based off of? That would be the music of Neil Sedaka. I was talking to my friend Tyler the other night, and I was telling him how there were several songs that I had heard of before, but never knew who sang them. When I got the script and I saw that these songs were in the show, I was so shocked and surprised. What are some of these songs? Well let me tell you, my friend: Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen, Breaking Up is Hard to Do, Stupid Cupid, and there are several others, I just have a temporary mind blank. Do you ever get those? Boy do I EVER!!! I get them a lot on tests, and I hate it. That’s when you need it most. Yeah, there are other times that I get it, but it seems like that is. Anyway… Enough of this academic crap.

Right now, I am watching a movie. I just finished watching Legally Blonde, but now, that’s over. I just decided to put on another movie. It’s called “just My Luck”. Have you seen it? I think it’s a good movie, but I am not watching it for the whole Lindsay Lohan thing. Not even Chris Pine. I’m watching it for McFly, aka one of the most AMAZING bands in the WHOLE WORLD!!! They’re a British band. Have you heard of them? I think they’re really awesome, and you should definitely check them out when you get the chance. Speaking of me loving McFly… I am going to England this Summer for a May Option for school, and I plan to buy up every McFly CD at a store that I don’t already have. Is that too predictable?

1 comment:

Sk8r Girl said...

We have a lot in common visit my blog @ http://thetripleaxel.blogspot.com/
and leave a comment