Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I can't think of an interesting title for this blog

Want to know something funny? I woke up this morning and started to get ready for class by taking a shower. I go to take my shower, and when I come back and try to get into my room, and I realize that my door is locked. So, in short, I am locked out of my room in nothing but my towel. How did I get back into my room, you ask? I had to call campus safety, and they came and let me into my room. Imagine how embarrassing it was for me when the guy came to let me into my room. I was late to class, but luckily, I was only late by about 5 minutes, so nothing major. I am actually writing this blog from Biology right now, but don’t worry. I am taking notes too. Oh the glories of bringing a laptop to class!

Now, on to the good stuff. I am so excited, and cannot wait for my Spring Break trip in about a week and a half. Yes, it is the first week of March. Isn’t that EARLY??? Anyway. I am so excited because I am going on a 5 night cruise with my dad to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. Yeah, that’s all well and good, but that’s not why I am so excited for the trip. This cruise ship has an ICE SKATING RINK on it. I am going to go ice-skating on that rink as much as I can. They have skates there for people to use, but I am going to try to get my dad to bring my skates with me so that I can skate with my own, instead of theirs. I’ll use their skates if I have to. I am so excited about that. My father’s birthday falls on the cruise. I have talked to my mom, and I am working with her to give him a few surprises. I have already paid for it, but I am having a cake delivered to our table at dinner on his birthday, March 4th. It was really cheap. Only $8!!! I have also talked to my mom about the possibility about surprising my dad with a shore excursion in one of the stops. He already has some idea about it because he wanted to know why I wanted to know if we had anything planned on some of the islands. He has no idea though about what we’re going to do. So let that be the surprise. I’m not actually all too sure what we’re going to do either. The one I wanted to do leaves too early. We won’t be fully docked by the time that it is supposed to start. After the cruise, I go home, and have a few days there before my break. I get to spend my birthday at home. On the night of my birthday, I told my mom that I wanted to go to a place called Dave and Buster’s. I have only been to that place like once, but I love it. And the time that I went there, all we did was play games. I want to go there to eat and to play games. I hear the food there is pretty good.

The day after my birthday, I am going to the Alhambra Dinner Theatre to see my friend Matt star in a production of the Steven Sondheim musical Company. I am so excited. I haven’t see him in a show since he was Curly in Oklahoma about two years ago. So, I think you can say, that this is LONG DUE!!! I am so excited about that. And you want to know something that I think is kind of funny/twilight zoney? His younger brother and I were born on THE SAME DAY. I’m not sure how old his brother is, but that would be so weird if we were born on the same day. Hopefully, when I see him, I can get him to sing Happy Birthday to me. I’m not going to force it. I am just going to try to drop little hints here and there. Sneaky, huh? Haha.

Until next time...

No comments: